International Policy and Research Development
ii. To draft and review laws
iii. To monitor the implementation of the department's policy
DRAFTING ACT / RULES AND SWO SECRETARIAT SECTION
- Review of current acts, regulations, industrial code of practice, guidelines and Director General's circulars.
- Drafting new acts, regulations, industrial code of practice, guidelines and Director General's circulars.
- Secretariat to SWO (Standard Writing Organisation)
POLICY STUDY AND RESEARCH SECTION
- To propose any suitable policies based on current requirement.
- Focal Point for any related matters regarding to OSH policy and framework.
- To monitor the implementation of the department's policy.
B. OSH RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT UNIT
- To analyse data on accidents / industrial diseases and information based on studies or researches.
- To conduct OSH research and development program, enforcement effectiveness, status of compliance, development of standard and laws, policies, control of accidents & occupational diseases, and work procedure.
- To propose steps to avoid any problems regarding to Safety and Health at the workplace.
To propose the needed frequencies to havea meeting with theChairman.
To prepare minutes of meeting within 7 days after the meeting.
To prepare the meeting's requirement.
To prepare feedback of meeting and and distribute to the meeting's member.
To collect information and prepare report to committee members.