Registration of Workplaces of Other Sectors (TKLS)
Premises or workplaces other than the manufacturing (factories) and construction (construction sites) sectors must also be registered with the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) as Workplaces of Other Sectors TKLS) as enforced by the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) 1994 on sectors specified in the First Schedule, Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
Please contact the state office of Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) regarding the application. DOSH Staff Directory
Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) 1994
- Application for registration of workplaces of other sectors is done online through MyKKP at http://mykkp.dosh.gov.my
- Log In (ID and Password)> Factory and Machinery> Workplace/Factory > Construction Work Notification
- References can also be referred to on the MyKKP website, by clicking on the GUIDE tab > FACTORY AND MACHINERY > FACTORY WORKPLACE > REGISTRATION OF WORKPLACES OF OTHER SECTORSor download here.
1. Workplace information
2. Sector information
3. Company related information
4. Employee information
5. Supporting documents:
- Letter Head OR Company Stamp OR SSM Business Certificate (proof of company existence) - COMPULSORY Document
- Other Supporting Documents - Documents are NOT COMPULSORY